Help and Tutorials
AuctionLinc lets you host your Listing Images on AuctionLinc servers. You can upload your images directly from your PC/ MAC onto AuctionLinc servers directly from your browser. There is no need to download or install any software to upload images. There are two ways you can upload images:-
- Simple Uploader is a Flash based Image Uploader. You can upload multiple images using this page. Click on Select Images button to select the images you want to upload.
- Click on Upload Images button to start the upload process. You will see progress bar against each image as the upload progresses.
- Advanced Uploader is a Java Applet based mechanism to upload images from your PC or Mac. Just like Simple Uploader, you can upload multiple images in one shot.
- You will see your local file tree inside the Applet which will help you navigate the folders on your PC or Mac. Select the folder where you want to pick the image from and on selection, the top portion of the applet will display the thumbnails of images it finds in the selected folder.
- Select the image thumbnails that you want to upload and drag them into the area with the caption "Drop Files here". You can remove images that you don't want by clicking on the cross button on each image thumbnail.
- Click on Start Upload button to start the upload process. As upload progresses, you will see the %age progress next to each image.