Help and Tutorials
- Create a Custom Design by clicking Designs - Create new design.
- Give a unique name to the design.
- Design your custom designs using the following Data Placeholders.
You can place various placeholders from the drop down control. These placeholders will be replaced with the real values at the time of launching a listing.
TITLE : Title of the listing entered while creating a listing.
SUB TITLE: Sub Title of the listing entered while creating a listing.
IMAGES: Images added in the Design and Images section while creating a listing.
DESCRIPTION: Description entered while creating a listing.
PAYMENT: Listing Defaults under My Account tab.
SHIPPING: Listing Defaults under My Account tab.
ABOUT US: Listing Defaults under My Account tab.
CONTACT US: Listing Defaults under My Account tab.
- Insert Images/logo in the html you are creating.
Click on the images button placed in the toolbar of the HTML editor.
- You may look at HTML of the design clicking on the "Source" button on the editor’s toolbar.
- You can setup your listing to use your custom Design just like any other HTML Design.
As you try to set a Listing Html Design on a listing (refer tutorial "Listing"->"Create Listing", Point " HTML Design". ) click "Custom" from the list at left to see the available custom Html Templates. You may select one clicking on the icon.
- You can edit a Custom Design by going to "Custom Design" section under "Designs" tab. Click on the "Edit Design" icon to edit the Design.